Omni-Channel Call Centers
Plain Language Call Centers
The Institute for Healthcare Advancement (IHA) provides three (3) areas of support to patients who might otherwise be confused about how to make the most of community care, healthcare, and self-care resources:
- U.S. Healthcare and Health Plan Navigation Services (We help patients understand what’s covered, what’s excluded, and how to approach appeals.)
- Plain Language Support Services (We help patients improve their health literacy.)
- Community Care Referral Services (We help patients make use of 211 and FindHelp social services programs aimed at social determinants of health [SDoHs].)
If you are concerned about patient engagement, activation, and adherence, then contact us about our compassionate, plain language support services.
We help patients escape the veritable “pinball machine” of healthcare information.
We gently walk patients step-by-step through everything they need to know and do to feel empowered and improve their well-being, productive capacity, and socioeconomic status.
We provide these services in collaboration with the xIQ Family of Companies.
What To Budget
To ensure your budget covers critical expenses and the possibility of changes in project scope and direction, please set aside a reserve of 35% over the basic project fee:
- An extra 25% for critical expenses
- An extra 10% for changes in project scope and direction
That is, budget 135% of the basic project fee. That way, you have all the funding you need to ask for extras along the way.
Contact us today c/o Nick Collatos at +1 800-434-4633 x 209 or email@example.com.